Effective date: 15 April 2022 - Last update: 15 April 2022
What are cookies?
This page explains what cookies are and how we use them. You will find a description of the information we collect using cookies and an explanation of how to manage cookie settings. Cookies are small text files used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us to make the website work properly, to make it more secure, to provide a better user experience, to understand how the website works and to analyse what needs to be improved.
Like most online services, our website uses proprietary and third-party cookies for several purposes. Cookies classified as necessary are stored in your browser because they are essential for the basic functionality of the site to work. We also use third party cookies that help us analyse and understand how you use this website, store your preferences and provide you with relevant content and advertising. These cookies will only be stored on your browser with your consent. You also have the option to disable them. However, disabling some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.
The main types of cookies we use:
- Necessary cookies are crucial for the basic functions of the website and the website will not function as intended without them.
- Functional cookies allow certain features to be performed such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback and other third party features. The Trusted Shops Trustbadge is inserted on the order confirmation page and on most pages of the site to display all reviews collected. These operations serve to protect our overriding legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our products, in the context of a balancing of interests. The Trustbadge and the associated services are offered by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne. When you visit the Trustbadge, the web server automatically saves a 'log file' containing, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the visit, the amount of data transferred and the Internet service provider that made the request (access data). This access data is not evaluated and is automatically deleted at the latest eight days after the end of your visit. Other personal data is only passed on to Trusted Shops if you have opted to use Trusted Shops products after placing an order or if you have already registered to use them. In this case, the contractual agreement between Trusted Shops and you applies.
- Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help to provide information about the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. You can choose to disable them either by setting your browser to refuse them (see details below) or by installing the "Google Analytics Disable" extension on your browser. We also invite you to consult the information given by Google on the uses made of navigation data.
- Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse key performance indicators of the website, thereby providing a better user experience for visitors.
- Advertising cookies are used to provide visitors with personalised advertisements based on previous page views and to analyse the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
Set your cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the button below. This will allow you to review the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent immediately.
In addition to this, different browsers offer methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block/delete cookies. Below are links to support documents on managing and deleting cookies for the major web browsers:
If you are using another web browser, please consult the official support documents for your browser.